Learn to connect pharmacology concepts with their impact on patient care! Designed to accompany Lehne's Pharmacology for Nursing Care, 10th Edition, this robust workbook - study guide features critical thinking study questions, case studies, and detailed patient teaching scenarios. The 10th edition includes an increased emphasis on patient safety, with added questions to help you learn to spot and remediate medication errors. Plus, an emphasis on priority nursing care with NCLEX? examination-style review questions prepares you for success on the exam.
- NCLEX?-style alternate format questions, including prioritization questions, bolster your readiness for the NCLEX Exam while supporting review of core pharmacology content.
- Reinforcement of key information equips you for success on the NCLEX Examination and for patient safety (a QSEN core competency) in clinical practice.
- Three-part chapter organization separates content into study questions, NCLEX review and application questions, and dosage calculation questions.
- Detailed rationales for all prioritization questions are included in the answer key and encompass explanations for both correct and incorrect responses.
- Prioritization and delegation questions highlighted by special icons equip you to succeed on the NCLEX Exam and in the fast-paced clinical environment.
- Focus on implications of drugs and drug classes for patient care provides practice application of pharmacology content to the clinical setting.
- Application - and analysis-level questions highlighted by special icons help you integrate other nursing knowledge such as develol3Ñ