- Reviews of must-know content in easy-to-read outline format
- “Alert” boxes highlighting important information at a glance
- About 650 NCLEX®-style questions in multiple-choice and alternate formats, all with rationales for correct and incorrect answers, test-taking tips, and NCLEX descriptors
- 20+ questions quiz at the end of each chapter
- 100-question final examination at the end of the text
- Two, 75-item comprehensive examinations online at DavisPlus.com, in addition to all of the questions from the print book, searchable by content area, concept, and question type.
- “Putting It All Together,” a case study at the end of each chapter that connects content to practice with questions on the relevant objective and subjective data presented in the case, asking students to identify a nursing diagnosis, interventions, and client evaluation.
- Coverage of DSM-5.
- Proven techniques for test-taking and time management along with study tips
1. Mental Health and Mental Illness
2. Theoretical Concepts
3. Role of the Nurse in the Delivery of Psychiatric Nursing Care
4. Relationship Development and the Nursing Process
6. Legal and Ethical Considerations
7. Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, and Related Disorders
8. Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
9. Substance Use and Addictive Disols>