|Item||:||The Chemistry of Art: RSC [Book]|
|Price||:||$79.99 (see below)|
|Author||Author||:||Berry, Martyn, Osborne, Colin|
|Publisher||Publisher||:||Royal Society of Chemistry|
Produced in collaboration with the National Gallery, this resource pack outlines a range of activities for pre- and post-16 students of chemistry and art. Printed in full colour throughout, the pack comprises:
* A guide to using the pack
* A3-sized prints of 10 paintings from the National Gallery, London
* A booklet with historical information on each painting, including details on the part science played in cleaning, conservation and restoration
* A booklet of experiments for pre-16 students
* A booklet for post-16 studentsProduced in collaboration with the National Gallery, this resource pack outlines a range of activities for pre- and post-16 students of chemistry and art.
|Items||Price + Shipping||Condition||Delivery||Seller Info||Buying Options|
+ Free Shipping
||Add To Cart ($79.99)|
Copyright © 2018 - 2020 Shophity, LLC.